1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. You coming out?

2. Just got back

3. Ah well, never mind, falling asleep here anyway :)

4. Got wet once today already

5. A better day today so heading to Box at 9.30 ish then heading to the Chalet for breakfast around 10-10.30

• Like Like x 1
  6. So went out again......like I do and had brekie at the Chalet then shot over to Loomies which had a couple of bikes there.
    Was supposed to go to Snells at Alton...but Pat forgot and went straight on past the turning so will have to do that later this week.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rode to the Ardingly show (busy) & onto Rykas after a midweek jaunt on Wednesday to Milland village store & my favourite Distillery.

E933FDF1-B524-44FE-AEE5-381B840D20E7.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Snap:upyeah: as i have loaded the same photograph up in So what have you done today thread,and it was very busy for a wet one:)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Were you wearing the required headgear for the show?

10. Flat cap? Nah, baseball cap :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Box tomorrow as it s going to be good weather.
    10 am onwards

12. ok, me also but weather changing as I speak - hope it clears - forecast says cloudless sky!

13. bright sunshine here Chris. Yesterdays chilly extravaganza did me in though,caught a cold so feeling a tad below par. Might panic later though and have a quick ride when the claustrophobia kicks in.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Togging up in a min then going to Box.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bike wouldn't start.
    Gave up.
    :sob:

16. Sorry to hear mate, go for a walk in California instead

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah, bloody thing! Its the Monster...it does that sometimes. Ran out of battery now so chucked it back in the garage.

18. You should have got one of those chargers from Aldi.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information