1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. DSC_1301.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Box was very busy, nice to see the sun bring out all the winter hibernations that have been itching to get out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Stop off at Ranmore...

376E0F81-3CFE-4DE2-A4FB-EA48311975B0.jpeg

39EFDC00-8F5C-44A5-8B82-79738610CB9B.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  4. Not today......Rain stopped play.
    well I had washed my bike the day before and put a new chain and sprockets on so didn't want to get it wet.

5. Box today from 11.30 onwards:upyeah:

6. @Torquepen

Your photos are amazing! some of them look so real, they don't look real.

7. Billy no mates here will be passing by to dribble over any bikes there, I always have a morbid fear of dropping my bike on the way in and out and looking like a complete newbie doughnut in front of everyone hehe

8. What bike you on Bud? I will look out for you.

9. Multistrada 1200 2013 silver, ill be easy to spot, ill be the one picking the bike up hehe, cheers :)

stuck at work until 1pm though :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. The one with the clock adjusted correctly :)

11. Yes!!!! lol, in fact I will be under a small gazebo doing clock adjusting demonstrations

12. Sorry probably missed you as took longer doing a friends Superport so didn't make Box until 2 ish.
    Riverview on tomorrow so will be there from 10 ish.

13. I think i may have seen you, there was a supersport and a multistrada but as I didnt get there until later either, about 2:30 I wasnt sure it was you, i was looking at the bikes but too embarrased to ask hehe

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. ^ Riverview Cafe have a classic car meet on the second Sunday of every month and half a dozen of us Ducati types tend to go there after @Torquepen tipped us off a few years ago. :)

EE8CB568-89FE-41F5-9CBB-EABB688D96DA.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. That sounds cool, im building a bike port in the Back garden, all ready to pour first cement tomorrow but im sure this will play on my mind, sounds much more fun that knocking up cement so ill try and get there if I dont get too into things here, thanks :)

16. Ive gone from wanting my bike stolen (v-strom) to needing to stop parking it on my drive (multi)

Went for a tear about after my box hill burger and have to say I am falling more and more in love everytime I ride this thing, its like zeus and athena had a child, their baby was silver and went like stink

17. Yes that was me and friend, you should have come over and chatted!!
    Perhaps see you at riverview instead for coffee?

18. I should have added boomShanka that the Riverview thing is morning only and is all done and dusted by midday.

19. So your there once its over?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information