1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. #Me neither.

2. You two boys missed out big time:upyeah:

3. Either going to venture out to kawasaki sunday at the ace tmw or the vjmc spring auto jumble at popham airfield weather dependent . So deffo wont be at the hill .
    Have a good one chaps

• Like Like x 1
  4. anyone out today?

5. Nope^^^^^^^^^^

6. 22711BF0-7A42-45F7-A71F-B9EA4D290E4E.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  7. I did seen this beauty floating around oxted last weekend or the one before that,vvvery tasty:upyeah:

8. Well just got back from popham vjmc spring swap meet. Bought an old pair of marzocchi shocks possibly for my rd400 project.
    Didn't rain and bumped into some mates so all worthwhile.
    Puddy :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Will be at Box this afternoon as it's sunny. Be there from around 3PM onwards if any one fancies a coffee

• Like Like x 1
  10. How was your rideout,any pictures:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Errr no, nothing exciting enough for your eyes. Coffee was good and Thank's for asking.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Was fakkin freezing when I popped out for a fag at work in (lovely) Crawley...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ricky...…..it's almost June. Put your wellies away with the fleece lined jacket and mount that Ducati!!
    Before you know it you'll be complaining that it's bloody Autumn already Man!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. C5F9F707-55C3-4D01-97EA-14C1D33184A8.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  15. 95A294F6-9D36-4C83-8178-CDF5E863487A.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Good turnout for Riverview today, just got from watching Moto GP at Box Hill, kin freezing had my ICE warning alert on my bike dash.

• Like Like x 2
  17. With coachworks like that,must be one of the best cars ever made:thinkingface:

18. Best bike at Riverview? ;)

501A7F32-0762-4D63-B34C-F09D4540C8E9.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  19. Standing around looking at motorbikes with mugs of coffee/tea,happy days:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Excellent pic @Torquepen , as usual!
    Pity the youngster has photo-bombed it as The other craggy gents are just perfect!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information