1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I’m bored. Meant to go to Southend with a friend but he got scared off by the rain. Now in two minds about going out or not and if I do.. where.

2. Somewhere it's not wet?
    Perhaps Box for coffee?

3. I 'am heading there in a bit, but not yet as it's still raining here so Box will be the same:(

4. Have made it to Rykas. Have an egg bap and a coffee in order. Have also made another discovery. My old boots are not waterproof :) Had to wear them cos the textile trousers I bought are too short (will eBay them and buy longer ones).

• Like Like x 1
  5. just leaving for box now

6. I’m still here. Using the chance to meet you as my excuse for not getting on the bike :)

7. Me too what you wearing

8. not up to it today, hope weather improves for you all. :upyeah:

9. Brilliant meeting you guys - Thanks for introducing me to everyone @PeterT - please ask @Count to add me to the WhatsApp group :) Would like to meet up with you all again!

• Like Like x 1
  10. You sure you met the right people??

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Imposters everywhere you go these days;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Noop it was me...…………..in person Ricky:D
    Nice to greet a new member and what a lovely chap he is!!
    Be good to get a longer ride out next time Dubcat:upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  13. 089BD0A0-21BF-41E0-8104-D13FA987FA4B.jpeg
    Rykas closed

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hmmmm... Husky Nuda. Always had a hankering fot the R version but they don't come up that often...

15. This one was poorly, a fuelling issue we suspect so tonight's ride cancelled.:(

16. ........and the caption bubble says " we're closed come back tomorrow".;)

17. Just a quick heads up to folk who might be coming tomorrow for Late Night, well it's not happening unfortunately so normal hours closes at 7PM
    It was caused by some idiots who honed it about on Sunday and Local residents have got the HUMP!
    :upyeah:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Alton cafe or gloomies it is then , lol

19. We need a “fucking numpties” emoticon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I was just about to ask if there was a Rykas/Box meet this weds evening.....

Giess not with ‘early closing’ ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information