1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I thought about going out but roads looked wet and cold....

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. don't blame you if you're taking an old classic as they have gritted at times already.

3. went today at 4PM...…………. It was cold, but had to have a run out to bed my new Road 5s in.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. ADR8933_1433.jpg

5. B498C32B-4441-4CAF-92B0-89B9C671F37D.jpeg
    Loomies (audio camera destroyed/removed already) AA97059E-FF43-4FB0-9410-1518B58480FF.jpeg
    Bury

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. join us anytime :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you:upyeah:

8. Yeah, you can join us anytime!!! Great ride yesterday Chris, that BMW was awesome!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Yeah agreed,sorry to butt in here but spotted one outside a driveway for sale last year in sussex on the ducati going to the coastline but didn't stop to investigate & on the way home it was gone.Lost opportunties........

10. Sorry to hear, hopefully that might happen again? Easy to have rose coloured glasses but it might not have been bargain of the century. I used to be good at wheedling out the bargains but either I’ve lost the knack or they just don’t crop up now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. @Chris My only real concern was stopping on a flash Ducati & trying to get a discount on the sales ticket.Lol:blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ha ha! - we must have gone to the same "school for scoundrels" - never go to look at a car in your Sunday best or in a flash car etc etc.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Chris,i agree with you & only the fools play that game of being flash wallets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. A bit chilly out today again

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Got to Loomies no one here

image.jpg

16. Should have gone to newlands corner not gloomies imho lol .
    Hope to get up there myself this weekend on my lc .
    Puddy :)

17. I will keep an eye out for you then? What colour LC?:upyeah:

18. White and blue with polished lomas pipes .

Puddy:)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information