1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. 69A752BE-3E5D-4B69-8E8A-8587764683A4.jpeg 68C662C5-0D4E-41D8-BD10-96BD0BA84166.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice route master !
    Puddy :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. For Sale at 33K - nice owner, said he was tempted to respray, had done it once a while back for £1600 but hate to think what would cost today.

4. Tbh , would have thought they were hand painted back in the day with 'coach paint' , 33k tho , bloody cliff richard has got a lot to answer for ..... we're all going on a , summer holiday lol.

5. Used to love jumping on those back in the day,and the best seats in the house were the back upstairs bench plus the side benchs downstairs,also on the odd occasion sitting behind the driver on the LHS/upstairs front window.

6. ting ting!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. .....also the conductors ticket machine,that noise:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Always used to sit at front up top myself, 2d to get to school if not cycling.
    my last memory, the best one, was on a Stag night in London, hanging off the "pole" on a really hot day.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stag night , hanging off a pole , did you get her name ? Lol.

10. Health & safety screwed that one.:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. didn't see that one coming. :)

12. Thats what she said , phnerr , phnerr , ooh matron ! Lol.
    Sorry for that , I will destroy my carry on and benny hill dvd collection straight away.
    Puddy :(

13. [​IMG]

Cobham, on the road out to Leatherhead next to the River Mole, worst i've ever seen it and only time will tell if all the flood defence work next to Rykas on the A24 will have been successful as more heavy rain predicted at least until Monday.

https://flood-warning-information.service.gov.uk/station/7261

#9614 Chris, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Nah... Rykas was fine when I left at 4.30pm today, flooding on the A24 though where it looks like the river Mole burst it's banks.
    :upyeah:
    Should be all good for tommorows bacon butty in the morning!!

15. I am potentially thinking of a trip out tomorrow...maybe...if it ain’t too cold and wet...possibly..perhaps.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I went past on the way home today also - just sayin.. future 'n stuff, unless you got that Crystal Ball working again. ;):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Perhaps we'll need one of these in the future.:worried:
    images.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. I’ll be there at 10 am tomorrow if anybody wants coffee

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Took my granddaughter home earlier this evening to east horsley , and the clandon bypass and surrounding roads were wringing wet and flooded , good luck in the morning.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information