1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. loving your Triton Chris, what Carb are you using ? Plus unusual oil supply/ return block on crankcase.

2. That was not his bike, lovely machine with a featherbed frame!1

3. Well, that was a complete flop. Didn't get 30 mins from home and ended up with what looks like a carpet tack in my front tyre. So didn't make it out today :(

4. as Peter said, not mine Tony, wish it was although I wouldn't be able to start it. The owner recognised me before I did he - he has a RaceTeam running a V4 Panigale, they are back at Donnington in Sept Ithink he said after a delayed season start.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. ah, sorry to hear that, about 10 Ducati turned up during the time we were there, Kevin on a 1260 Multi and John on a 749 both turned up not knowing there was a meet on. Weather wasn't up to much but hardly rained.

6. Best laid plans and all that. Next time!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I’m here now if anyone else here

8. sorry Rob, not out today - hope you weren't alone, pictures always welcome. :upyeah:

9. Just me on my ones. Got chatting to a guy with an mv.

10. Sorry buddy, was out of town this weekend.

11. Anyone out today?

12. Sadly not...... In Camborne Cornwall at moment with two of my children.
    Catch you later:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cutting hedges & trimming bushes today.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Salivating in a locked garage with the new bike.:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. What have you bought?

16. is it still a secret? I am guessing it isn't a Ducati, possibly not even Italian? :thinkingface: never bothers me, i'd ride an NSU Quickly if I had one. I quite fancy a Tiger Cub but for the kickstart.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. It will be an 851/888 or a Superlight :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. These were the first choices on the hit list & still are for that matter,but i was presented with another model which was a reasonable outcome pricewise in the end.

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. know what you mean - i've been looking for another model for a while. Fat chance at my age.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. I was and still trying my damn best to secure the icing on the cake,but i guess it doesn't matter now as i've made contact with the first owner & can do no more.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information