1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. If their Full English comes with black pudding, I’ll pay them a visit!

2. Well if that was the starters, then what did you've for the main course.;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Standard Joke #7: Fugly is so Fugly it has cleared the car park.

(No offence meant to @Chris and other Multi owners)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Looks great Chris! Deffo a place for a visit once us softies get their bikes out!

• Like Like x 2
  5. This Boxhill looks errr how you say flat, good for you to brave the very cold temperatures Chris.:):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. More interestingly, that's one of those 3 seater Matras!
    [​IMG]

7. Is that butter on that breadstick?:mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Needs to be bacon fat :D Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. half way there, I remembered my age but somehow hands didn't go to sleep for all journeys today which is incredible as felt a bit ill generally! Dropped into Box on the way back and several dozen bikes there but only stayed 10 mins as core dropping and cafe just closing.
    Very glad I didn't take Monster as got salt mist on visor both coming and going. Despite being a crystal clear blue-sky day, majority of roads were greasy and damp, I ought to give the bike a hose but too late for tonight now..

#10129 Chris, Jan 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  10. He was a regular at Riverview meet and got chatting to 4 owners in the restaurant, many technical conversations on old British crocks, both vehicular and human (said in the voice of Mr Anorak).

11. I only missed a fellow (red) Ugly at Boxhill R!! - saw him leaving during my quick 10 minute Happy New Year-ing.

12. This looks a nice place, only an hour/45 miles from me so I'll be visiting in the future, might get to put some names to faces

• Like Like x 1
  13. DFAB2549-4C05-4051-9183-F8FD3A31A4C3.png
    I've confused things a bit as entered this on the Boxhill thread but is 50 mins away from PERRY HILL Hartfield TN7 4JJ

• Like Like x 1
  14. I can hear the crackle and phizz of the road salt playing an active roll in dissolving the fugly all the way up here.:):upyeah:

15. :confounded: too right..:splat: :bomb::confounded: if i'd taken Monster then would still be cleaning it now.

• Like Like x 3
  16. yes, that's the name and postcode, every 2nd Sunday of the month.

17. C7BAB626-6731-4DCC-887B-E534E922BD2D.jpeg

Had a last-minute dash to the Compton meet, not a lot to report but managed to snap the above for our Ricky :upyeah::)

• Like Like x 3
  18. Four fork seals at once to replace, no thanks chris.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. That looks like it has bugger all suspension travel. I wonder how far you would fly if you hit a pot hole?

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. he's added some aftermarket "sleeves" - not sure if they are supposed to help stop corrosion, no idea.

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information