1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Purist Ducati owners say let's avoid that bloke with the non-matching lid.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. 005CFC2C-96E7-47D3-AA60-B8028881FC9D.JPG IMG_1376.jpg
    These two also around.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Just to warn you all that heading up to Newlands Corner with my bright green lid at about 2:30pm. …tumbleweed…

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Guys, is there meets here most weekends?

5. In a word, no, but as it gets milder just post up on here that you plan to be at Newlands/Boxhill etc and see who bites. If you look back on this thread a bunch of us would do this regularly but it's dropped off a lot now.

• Like Like x 2
  6. It gets worse, a bloody Harley meet

79C09E24-49AB-4164-B54B-82683AC50FBB.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 6
  7. Next spare day I've got I'm going to ride down, so at least when theres a meet I know where I'm going and can just whizz down.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. did Box and Newlands yesterday, heaving and hard to park at latter, but partly 'cos the selfish contractors still haven't cleared the bike parking area. Saw most of the regulars at Box including the Panzer division with Peter T and son. Nothing spectacular to photograph, but busy.

• Like Like x 2
  9. The weather isn't looking too bad at the moment for this coming Saturday. What sort of time does the DOC branch meet?

10. 11 am/midday

• Like Like x 1
  11. upload_2022-2-28_7-14-53.jpeg

So never got to see this bike 750theginge, never mind.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Buns of Anarchy no less.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I know, such a shame! It’s living in Leicester now and has gone to a worthy custodian

• Like Like x 2
  14. Big fan of 750 variant, arguably best all round size, even compared to 900. My 750 Elefants were always less trouble than the 900s and virtually as quick if you "wrang their necks".

15. It looks like an almost perfect day ahead of us, :sun::sun::sun::sun:
    I hope everyone gets out and makes the most of it.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Surprisingly NO aches and pains from yesterdays rideout, but yes a fab day is waiting for us all.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Quick reminder for supercar Sunday tomorrow at Goodwood, first of May.

18. I’ll be there in spirit

19. Weather not looking that good, so not sure myself.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information