1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. So with Peter out, is anyone else around today at about 11:00 or so?

2. How are you catching up with the qualifying Chris? When I recorded it yesterday it all finished after free practice for MotoGP on BBC Red Button ( Freeview 301)

3. Rob, I'll be there.

4. Cool, bring the Triumph.

5. Trumpet is still not finished. I'll be on my new 'track bike'

6. Harry, self and Mark are on our way in 15 mins.
    See you there for 11.00

7. saw on the I-Player thing on 'puter John - was one of the best ever wasn't it just.

8. see :- 'Anyone going to Boxhill 1st Sept' thread also

#108 Chris, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  9. I was just gonna post the air show as a ride out destination :) Anyway, I'll be on the hill later today.

10. On way in a few mins - on M1100.

R

11. spectacular day spent in really good company - I still don't know how you managed to pull that off Rob:upyeah:

12. Chris Rob hasn't been pulling himself off again has he?

• Like Like x 1
  13. so anyone out and about this evening? (5th Sept) will be joining Torquepen for a run out somewhere but probably more Sussex direction.

14. you meeting at Box? if so what kind of time, if I get away from work on time I might be up for a spin, u heading up towards Bury Hill ?

15. Meeting at Fishers Garage, Broadbridge Heath, 6pm for a spin up the Guildford road to drop down through Loxwood to the Bat & Ball to sample their Pizza & coffee. Will be there for the evening I guess so anyone welcome :)
    T

For the record it's buy one Pizza get one free (or two for Tuesday) on, obviously, Tuesday, so might be a more local destination than Bury?

#115 Sharky698, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
  16. Did you enjoy your pizza Staurt:upyeah:

17. Yep lol. The place filled up with Harley's soon after so I left. Gave me some time to get into my garage and re-work some wiring on the Tiger :)

#117 Sharky698, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
  18. I have a new tattoo to show off. This means I will be parading around Box Hill in a skimpy T Shirt and my least tight leathers as it is still sore.

Looking like the rain from yesterday will hold off so I will be around this morning from about 10:00 probably.

19. Hello sailor, is the Tattoo of a seafaring maid Rob??
    Or is it the Harley Davidson one that you spoke about?:tongue:
    I will see you there at 10 ish to come see.:upyeah:

20. Will be there later but going to Newlands Corner for 9.15ish to meet a mate before going to Shere in search of a car hill climbing event. I'm told its been advertised locally.

Here it is:
    http://www.sherehillclimb.co.uk/

Ooer, it's £8 entrance.

#120 Sharky698, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
Do Not Sell My Personal Information