1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 The Best Value Multi?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Dave, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Is this the one that went for £7000 the other day? Looks exactly the same.
    Matched the offer price, but it went trade as they don't have to offer warranty.

2. It has the wrong exhaust end Can for the Pikes Peak model, although they say it is included, but why is it not fitted?

Anyway if you've £12K to spare I've a perfect unmolested MTS1200PP late 2013 with matching panniers at Heathrow.

EDIT
    The Termi is the upgrade to all the models and has an ECU USB upgrade flash for those years.
    The carbon end can is the standard can for the model PP and can be fitted to any of those bikes without any changes to the ECU.
    ME Bad.

#42 AirCon, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
    • WTF WTF x 1
  3. True, from Ducati dealer though, less miles and twin spark.

4. Sorry, I don't know what bike you are talking about @AirCon

5. Can I get more details and pics please?

6. I see if I can find it on Fleabay.... about 5 weeks ago.
    Final reduction, needed a service, but otherwise a good deal at £7K

7. A5AE0581-B232-4AD2-B073-DEC70C90CC9E.jpeg
    Looks nice, don’t be fooled that that is a full termi system, it’s only the short termi, adds no sound benefit at all, just a cosmetic option. If you can find one with a QD exhaust like mine, your ears are in for a treat

8. Already updated my post once I realised my error.
    I have to agree on the QD..... always wanted some after I heard these.... it may have been this bike.
    By far the best sounding pipes IMHO and I've had quite a few different ones on the Mutley.
    I think they did very well with the remapped ECU from CJS, but my memory is shot nowadays due to top shelf drugs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. It's perfect.... unlike quite a few I've seen described as such.
    And I don't really want to sell it..... I ride the 2014 plate PP most of the time anyway.

10. Soz mate, didn't know who's it was, just clicked on the link thats all. If it's perfect and you get 12k, fair play.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. #54 Dave, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  12. There's no cat so it is defo a full system. TBH I'm more interested in the weight saved and potential fuelling benefits than the noise - I wouldn't want it too loud.

13. The service may have cost a grand, but I agree.

14. It will be WAY WAY too loud with just the stubby end can and a decat pipe.
    You need them remapped when you decat them, especially to get the best from the engine.... I can wholeheartedly recommend Chris at CJS, just South of Bristol.... See Luigi Moto.

15. I'll see what it sounds like and how it fuels if I go back for a test ride. Agree 100% about CJS. Louigi is my local so Rich looks after all my Ducatis and Chris has done his magic on a couple of them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dave.... Did I put in your AC systems?

17. Indeed you did .... and very good they are too :)

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information