1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Bodyguard

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Something along the lines ‘strike back’ I’d image.

2. i have to say it completely annoys the shit out of me when its not factually correct on powers and procedures...

3. must be at my age - I’m struggling to keep up now. Really enjoying better call Saul, killing eve, couldn’t get on with keeping faith Viv despite persevering through first series. Glad it’s not just me watching all this ****, I take it that winter/long nights are almost upon us :—-)

#43 Chris, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  4. Better call Saul’s getting more interesting as it approaches the Breaking Bad timeline. Was Killing Eve directed by the woman who created and stared in Fleabag? The dark comedy series.

5. Yes. Phoebe Waller Bridge...or the other way around.
    Very dark and witty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The Bodyguard is good, although loosing it's appeal in the latest episode a little... Keeley H though... OMG..

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. I wasn't to keen on Keeping faith, watched the second episode of Strangers and its good.

Just got home and my house is empty so i will sit down for the next Bodyguard in peace.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Did back to back episode 1/2 of "PRESS" with Ben Chaplin starring as the anchor man yesterday evening,what's it all about well the clue is in the shows name.....excellent and you might remember him from the first series of "GAME ON" 1995 ish a lads programme

9. do the writers have any concept of what a dead mans switch is?
    What a let down

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Last episode was all a bit far fetched and fantastical with the vest business.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. So she is dead then?

12. Who cares????

13. Yep.

14. Nice twist tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Was it just me that thought the car was going to blow up right at the end?o_O

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Nope, was absolutely convinced, although I did notice BBC listing it as 'Series 1' so wondered if it's been re-commissioned already.

17. Well i enjoyed it very much and better than any tv soaps:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. I for one won't bother watching series 2 if they make it after the last weak, far fetched episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information