1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Brain Is A Clever Thing... Well, Sometimes..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, Jul 31, 2020.

1. I can’t begin to tell you all how happy this thread makes me
    I have willed and prayed and anything else to see our noodle doodle back posting

If you believe in miracles or not sure this is one right in front of your eyes

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I’m glad you’ve got your wish Hon, you so deserve happiness ... As you know fully most well, I’m doing it for you guys and my Kids For the luv and kindness you’ve all shown to me ( some in a manly way obv) and for showing me that perhaps I do mean something after all .. Something that other than my Dad and Kids I’ve failed to feel almost all my life tbh..

To think but a few weeks ago I was refusing the Radio Terrapin treatment just shows my indecision issues.. Who knows what would happen if I’d not had it but as you know DB my eyesight was failing fast due to the pressure on the optic nerve and the h aches were horrific so eventually I thought ok let this F*****r av it!

My Eyesight has improved as have the h aches so I’m very Kylie... ( lucky lucky lucky)

made up to hear your happiness, long may our affair continue Babes.. just don’t tell the rest of the forum about it ... X

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 2
  3. All good news, keep it up

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. You haven’t failed to see anything noodle doodle you just didn’t know it was there you just needed a bit of guidance x

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Good on ya noods. X

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Fanks Noods , Limpdick looks gutted. good little game.
    And its Arse...nal FC we are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

7. Well you’re by far the greatest team the FA cup has ever seen, for sure

8. true, true, :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. This covers some of that, and other stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nearly... but not quite... 66
    X

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Well done Noods!!

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Luv ya man ( I A M W obv) X

• Like Like x 1
  13. He does some cool vids

14. Only just seen this. That is absolutely incredible news. :party::sun::beer:

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information