1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Choice

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by PerryL, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Or much nearer home... and with Termi! Buying used will make so much more sense!
    upload_2021-5-5_10-22-36.png

2. But Glasgow is a good ride away! Buying a used 'S' does make more sense,
    upload_2021-5-5_16-46-48.png

3. I think that Autotrader's geography knowledge is challenged. They think that I am closer to Glasgow than Plymouth!
    upload_2021-5-5_18-0-49.png

4. O,h I am wrong. It was at the end as they counted it as an an ad. And ads come last - irrespective of relevance and distance!

5. The Driving & Assessment Centre 'phoned me today.

After struggling to get up after falling from my chair in surprise, they told me that I am on their waiting list. Apparently, the first assessment is done over the telephone. I controlled myself and didn't shout back, "HOW THE F*CK CAN YOU ASSESS MY DRIVING OVER THE TLEPHONE?" and I wander if I will fail it as I no longer GAF. They are operating but way behind. I was told that it might not be until August until I have the chance to do the telephone quiz. My solicitor thinks that it is not the most important thing that I can claim for but I dunno. It's hard to remember pain and I know that it would of made a world of difference back in the day. I could of looked at my bank balance to cheer me up after overdosing on pain killers and then going out for a drive.

My head is still screwed up. I'm thinking that if I do get my license back this year, I might buy a car. I can get what I want for less than 5k locally. I've given up thinking of buying any electric shit and wrecking the planet more. I still plan to buy another Ducati but that won't be until I get both my old ones roadworthy and MOTed - that means taxed as well.

6. I am going to practice for my driving assessment by spending as much time as possible on the 'phone as that is the first stage that I need to pass - I am taking this seriously! I think that the speaking clock might be a good start! There must be lots of 0800 numbers that I can work with...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information