1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Girl In The Spiders Web...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by wadesnj, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Just watched the trailer, and they have dubbed a shit generic "motorbike sound" on the Monster ridden by Salander. You just know that some film tosser thought, "no one will notice if we just put a Jap four sound effect on it". What on earth would have been wrong with the real thing? Couldn't make out the exact model, it's not very clear.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I’m glad I’m
    Not the only person in the world that notices things like that

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. What amuses me is when they dub squealing tyre sounds onto off-road chases

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I believe the original Herbie movies had V8 sounding Beetles - gotta love Hollywood....... (PS. I made that up but it could be true)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Regardless of the incorrectly dubbed bike sound is Spiders Web any good. The Mrs is keen to go to the cinema tonight and the choice is between Spiders Web, Widows and the Freddy Mercury film. Bohemian Rhapsody , Bisexual Ecstasy or whatever it is called.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Go see the spiders web

7. Didn't they do the same with a Mission Impossible (or some other Tom Cruise) film?

8. Top gun I think.
    Had the sound of a spitfire lol

9. Some Foley artists are very good, some not so good, and some absolutely hopeless. Just like actors and directors really.

10. I bet you loved this one then, from 1:35

11. Cheers, that is what we are doing, never a fan of Queen or Freddie Mercury so delighted not to be seeing that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I feel your pain brother. Someone once told me that nobody was really eaten by a shark in the filming of Jaws and it wasnt even a real shark. WTF !

Yours sincerely, Outraged of Bedfordshire.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Yeah, was watching some tv comedy thing the other night starring Jack Dee, where he’s moved to the country and his neighbour was blatting around on a trails bike, or so it sounded, turned out to be a quad bike when it came into shot.
    Bloody amateurs!

14. Trailer Click
    Monster 797, in the last Larsson film she drove a Triumph.
    Clearly they had a bigger budget this time.

15. Read reviews saying it was terrible

Do Not Sell My Personal Information