1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Grand Tour - Series 2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Dec 8, 2017.

1. He looks a younger version of clarkson
    The haircut doesn’t go well with his round face

2. Didnt they say he hadnt been well????

3. Just watched it, funny ish in parts but the same old same old....Think they should make this the last as a threesome on TV, as there is now a danger of it just looking like 3 dated OAP's trying to stay on the telly...

4. He goes over the side.

5. DMra3C2XUAIvEoK.jpg

It didn't then, it doesn't now.

I have a very round face, I feel his pain.

6. No + No

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. When will it be on Dave?

8. Dunno Dave. When do you think it will be on? ;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yeah I think it's been like 'last of the summer wine with cars' for a long time, no doubt though that the new series is much more slick and flashy. It's not great no but is worth a watch as there's little else (to watch), gives a few laughs, and you do get to see some cool motors etc.

It's only telly eh...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I do find some people come across like they hate it because they prefer not to be associated with oafish tomfoolery and prefer to be seen as the more upper class discerning viewer. The kind that would make out they prefer to listen to bach with a nice glass of vintage wine as they’re far too intelligent for a bit of dumb TV. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Exactly, but they watch it week in, week out...............then complain about it. :) There is an off switch on your telly that works wonders if this is your feeling about a program.

It would be like me complaining about Countryfile every week but watching it. I choose not to watch it at all, problem solved. :upyeah:

#31 Robarano, Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I think it's more about humour. Most people see the programme for what it is, entertainment that is a light relief about 3 middle aged blokes who are no fans of political correctness that happens to be built around cars and fun.

For some people fun is too low brow, for the rest of us, humour is a daily requirement and not a bad one to have

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. The new AMG looked nice at The Eboladrome this week. :) I do like green. :yum

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 10.25.00.png

14. Get a Kawasaki.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Mine was black... then a kind of speckled road rash colour at the end :confused:

16. Do Kawasaki make a bike that looks like that car then, awesome, :eek:

I want a Kawasaki :upyeah:

17. Wouldn’t have happened if it was green :yum

18. Probably not... bloke would have seen me :joy:

19. Cars in that colour tend to give people who see this, a dose of holyfuckituswtfisthat

20. GT1 hasn’t made Dave yet.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information