1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Great Ducati Forum Bake Off

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by West Cork Paul, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Why does a part of me want him to be hunting for that phone only for it to turn up when the loaf is cut for the 1st time? :imp:

No offence @Char I'm sure he's a lovely lad. :yum

2. :bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth:
    He was putting a photo of it on Instagram

3. I rest my case. :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Well he doesn’t own a Ducati

oh, hold on :confused:

5. And just like that - I can cook :bucktooth:

IMG_0311.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Well, cook is a stretch. :rolleyes: You can certainly "burn" o_O

Where did you cook that lot? Bung them in the Bayliss's exhaust :motorcycleduc: and head out for the day? :confused:

7. I have a 6 hob range with double oven that Jitka uses when she's here - and it's done to perfection :thinkingface: made it earlier with a weak right hand from to much joggling :bucktooth:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. You do know that you don't have to turn all 6 burners to 'MAX' when you try to cook, don't you? o_O

9. Actually it looks quite tasty. :yum

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. That's a good looking loaf:upyeah:, can even see the steam rising from it.

Listen up, everyone. Bread will feature in coming weeks especially as we will have to learn to make the essentials:astonished:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I didn’t know there was a difference. Every day’s a school day :upyeah:

12. Not from us it won’t. Not a single packet of yeast in any of the dozen or more shops I’ve visited this week. :pensive:

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. In the true spirit of competition (mind you not that I’ve started this weeks challenge yet) I wouldn’t want to see you miss out - I’m sure we must have some spare (not hoarding, honest) that I can post out..... think at 8pm our clapping at the door including postal workers so we should be ok!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Getting back on track do I need to make Chelsea buns tomorrow :confused:

:confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. No flour in ours either

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Yes please.

17. Hmmm, we may have a slow start what with no flour and no yeast but we will get there. It will be back on the shelves soon :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  18. Lads just think before you bake:joy:

8A780A23-6822-4D5E-8CD7-3A234D1B5462.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 5
  19. Just didn’t get the rise I was hoping for - still taste ok but might be used in bread & butter pudding :( D6CFB054-8678-4F96-A84A-DF9B217F03FA.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information