1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Long Way Up

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PerryL, Oct 1, 2020.

1. is that even a film H?..

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. ‘Three friends, Adam, Nick and Lou, are tired of the problems in their lives and decide to visit a winter resort. Their lives change when they are mysteriously teleported to the year 1986’

Seemingly so.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Best film ever :bucktooth::D

4. I did research it, there's a hot tub 2 so must have done ok.

5. I like Perth, nice place, lovely area and that's where I bought my KTM.

Hot tub Time Machine is best watched when full of beer; a bit like the cast...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The sequel was rubbish, in fact so was the original but the sequel was worse :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Errr, back on thread. having watched ep1 weeks ago I caught up with eps2&3 tonight (we have Apple TV but I had to subscribe :mad:). Who said EM’s a vegan? I saw him eating lamb. Also, to give the guys their due they’re trying with electric and pointing out all the downsides. I reckon there might even be some issues in those parts with getting clean petrol as well.

I don’t see why everyone’s knocking them. Sure they want stuff for free if they’re using it and promoting it, wouldn’t you? Sure they’re celebrities and use that status to make films & make money but they’re providing entertainment. At least they’re trying something different.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Everything you said after the admission of paying for apple TV became null and void :p:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I watched a bit more tonight and saw a man crying because he felt poorly, Think I’ll continue to watch itchy boots because she can travel around the world on her own do your own filming and no tantrums

• Like Like x 2
  10. will investigate :upyeah: [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Where can I get it for free then please? I have 6 days left before I get charged :).

I’ll probably watch the lot then cancel :D

FYI, got the Apple TV box about a year ago as our ‘smart’ TV stopped being so smart. 2011 Panasonic and they no longer provide software upgrades so we couldn’t get Netflix through it. Can now though:upyeah: thanks Apple:D.

12. I don't want a smart TV for that reason, have a dumb 2007 Panasonic with Google chromecast dongle thing and watch netflix from the phone, my wife always wants a new smart TV but lockdown scuppered the last onslaught, which was a good thing for the covid thread :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Would have watched this if it wasn’t on electric bikes :poop:

14. You’ll have to pay to see it all Paul. There are ten episodes and they are releasing them at a rate of one per week.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. no

16. Clever people those Apple bods.
    It’s standard practice in the film business though isn’t it? Product placement. Most companies will not only provide the product but pay for the privilege of doing so too, at least that’s what a couple of buddies who work in films told me.

17. From memory the reason they used BMW for the long way round was because KTM wouldn't or couldn't give the "support" required much to Charlie's disappointment

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well look what the previous trips did for GS sales. KTM must rue the day they didn’t get involved.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Have watched a few, Noraly is an inspiration, what a woman! :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information