1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Morning After

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Android853sp, Nov 6, 2017.

1. I'm toying with the idea of a new 1260 S, will have to have a look at NEC before I comit me thinks

2. Awesome torque curve, very impressed. I bet it will be a superlative road bike.

3. Why is the Ducati on the lower fairing back to front.(13 seconds in)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Is it just the bling that's different between the base model & S model ? Is the engine tuned more on S or are the same power output...

That Gold looks too pale and I don't do black either (yes I know my pp wheels are black but not for long, winter time colour change).

The price difference is what ? Base model then change the bits yourself,custom paint job/wrap, does the front suspension have to be ohlins or is it nothing else to choose from.

Come on don't be a white sheep, be a black instead...

5. [QUOTE
    The whole video is reversed ! Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. NIX-30 forks, better shock, etc. Engines are the same.

7. The S is marginally lighter than the base model probably the difference between cast and forged wheels. Who else is currently offering electronic suspension other than Ohlins and Sachs ? Andy

8. Just pray you don’t end up with the one I had.... mwu ha ha ha ha....

9. im gunna do something similar, except I'll be waiting 12-18 years till the price drops low enough...
    that's assuming the life span of the plastic last that long and we'll still be aloud to ride ic powered bikes when im 50...

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. I like the way you think.. But you must allow an extra few quid to get them sprayed black...
    we all know gold is tacky

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Think I’m ordering an S tomorrow. Pure priddy lil track whore.
    Junk the grotesque euro 4 zorsts for Akrapovic. Maybe BST wheels and a body kit. Itching to have a play with an electronically loaded bike.

• Like Like x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. In that time Ducati might bring out V6, they're are so behind the Japanese manufacturers... or has Ducati done V4 before don't tell the D16 is one... Look I don't read unless I have to, I've never read a book since junior school...

13. you hav... Na..
    too easy... Hello rebs ya psycho! How's it hangin?

14. Possibly, but you ain't getting the extra three and a half grand back when you sell it though, and that's a shit load for a pair of wheels

15. They will introduce the pure race bred R version :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. No get it right Sociopath... out on bike yesterday went over to see JenC... On the way home popped in another one @Ben Mallinson . Almost home... n it been raining so a mix of rain n salt on the bike...

• Like Like x 1
  17. V3S specs.PNG

18. The alternative to Ohlins is... shame ohlins don't come in a chose of colours...

19. what colour ? WP_000490.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Chiz, that's 12 to 18 months till yer 50 dude :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information