1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Morning After

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Android853sp, Nov 6, 2017.

1. at least I don't have to hit rewind dude....

2. True, but yer catching me up o_O:upyeah:

3. I d catch you quicker if you'd die... Not sayin I want you dead... Just sayin.... :) ffs don't go and die now, everyone would think me bad... Forget I said anything...

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Nice mate, that'll be a great bike :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. That would be down to the customers chose, we have a spectrum of colours, and someone spending 3-5k on suspension, I'd like the chose other than black or titanium nitrate gold.

6. so green then ...

:)

have you been drinking"

#66 chizel, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Nope, no drink...yet... the bike is already green, I wanted red suspension - was told the fronts would scratch if painted when placed through the yokes and didn't find company my neck of woods that did anodising...

Red, blue, purple, neon chrome... with gold stanchions...

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. George and Andrew? Wasn't that Wham!?

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. How strange. My mate got the same call but they wanted 5k. Who have your ordered with Andy?

• WTF WTF x 1
  10. Moto Rapido. I asked at the time of order about the Akrapovic race exhaust which I think is included in the price, I wonder if the £5K assumes the race exhaust is extra ? Andy

11. He was told for 35k it came with the standard exhaust and also the Race exhaust which they fit FOC. I see that someone in PH has been quoted 3.5k too. I really hope his dealer has just misquoted him, as if not this is a disgustingly greedy play less than 24hours after plonking down a big chunk of change. It'd really put me off.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Moto Rapido have posted pictures of the V4 at EICMA on their FB page. Pictures of the Akrapovic race exhaust clearly show where some of the extra cost for the SP has gone :yum. Andy

13. Such a stunning machine! Your a lucky man Andy! IMG_0617.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. What a beast! :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Steady, a bit uncalled for. Oh you mean the bike :D. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I was inspired by a 72 year old bloke I met recently who had decided to buy a 1299 Superleggera as a sort of last hurrah before the arthritis fully wrecked his joints. Whole thing is still dependant on Moto Rapido being allocated at least 4 of the V4SPs coming to the UK but fingers firmly crossed. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  17. Any of the fleet going Andy?

18. 2001 full Ohlins 748R in yellow, 8000 miles, the 853(RS) engine complete with modified 54mm throttle bodies and full Termignoni 54mm titanium race system plus a few odds and sods like a 748R frame, early 748R mono subframe, mag wheels, carbon body work, carbon under seat breather box. I've also got a set of 1198 Showa forks with a new NIX30 cartridge set. Thinking about it, that is enough stuff to build a really nice track bike ! I'll also be reducing the stock of 748 stuff, including a couple of 748RS engines, barrels and HC pistons and 748R valves. I'm in the middle of selling my old maisonette and with Christmas on the horizon, I'll probably get round to it in the early months of next year if there is anything you fancy there. The 1098R will remain my main track bike and the Multistrada my everyday go to hack. If I get a V4SP allocated to me, it'll be for high days, holidays and when I want to show off :cool:. Andy

• Like Like x 5
Do Not Sell My Personal Information