1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The One That Got Away

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Wazza, Jul 12, 2017.

1. We all have ours reasons but this one is mine
    998 Matrix
    Naked
    april 2016 021.JPG

april 2016 174.JPG
    Dressed

• Like Like x 2
  2. IMG_0048.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. what we on about here??

• Like Like x 1
  4. IMG_2822.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anything.....good luck with your dilemma.....hope it works out for you.....

6. About 35 years ago I when about 16, one of my dad's mates offered us a 1960's Ducati single for £500 for my next bike after the Fizzy. It not being a Yamaha two stroke, said no....

Fast forward 30 years and chatting to a customer who I find out now owns said Ducati... turns out it has some impressive racing history, including the TT and is a quite well known bike of the era... and worth about £25k....

Anyone got a time machine I can borrow?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh I see right then get this for stupid!! When I was 15 I knew nothing about bikes but I did have an rgv 250 I used to rag about on and stupidly swapped it for a play station with seemed like a good deal then!!:mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. The one that really got away as a 3-way in a cemetery with a bird with epic frame and her mate. we were only 15 and for some reason I bottled it. Her mate was rough mind you, and she ws a bit BOBFOC but boy, what a swimsuit model body!

:broken_heart::splat:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. How long dead?

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. 4 weeks. Barely a worm in sight.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Mine wasn't a bike but a Peugeot 205gti. Was my first car and knew I would have one from school. I ended up giving it away and buying a brand new corsa. Lol

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. A genuine lucky strike RG500 that I sold for £1500 when I was 19 :oops::oops::oops: Look at what there worth now

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I had a 1972 on an L plate this colour with original decals!!!
    IMG_1535.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. nice mate

• Like Like x 1
  15. Annalise Wainwright, how did I miss the "GO" signal? Thick Bastard !!!!

16. A factory RG500 that a mate owned in the early to mid '80s which when he gave up racing he couldn' t sell. He wanted to swap it for my TZ350 which he thought would be easier to move on and I turned him down. I would still have it today and be siting on something worth about 4 times what my TZ is. :(

17. First car was a frog eye sprite paid £160 for it in 1968 swopped it a year later for a tiger cub .

18. She was so needy, I had to let her go

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information