1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Only Diavel In London That Won’t Get Nicked

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by JH_1986, Dec 11, 2018.

1. How about that for a garage. Bet they don’t ride it much though.

7265A873-DB56-44CA-A3E2-42B4612C050E.jpeg 143C57D8-45F6-45E3-815D-761B386CC4AE.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Love the decor,Fabulous lamps/table etc,and i bet that's a stay at home type of cat... looking at the cat flap arrangements:upyeah:

3. Got the opposite problem now, from being 25’ up on the next floor to being 5’ below ground in my cellar.
    Reminds me... still have to fabricate a new ramp to get the thing out of the cellar or it's going nowhere. A bit like that Gibbs bloke from NCIS with his bastard boat!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Well definitely single whoever he or she is .... its all a bit 'try hard' ....

5. Got my new one in the dining room .

6. He (or she!!!) is oblivious to the feng shui. What terrible flow dynamics & really abhorrent ambience to watch films with tiny speakers. Not even a decent 7.2 surround system on show, poor bastard doesn't realize half of watching a movie is in the soundscape.

7. Must be an Americunt ....

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. ..could be a britcunt' I'm not going to hedge my bets for a new ban on these forums.

9. The plates ain't British. .. anyone identify the other bike?

10. Or like that episode of Hogans Hero's when they build the Bi Plane in the basement....

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. That's an interesting statement your observation makes.

Me, I was looking at the F1 block table.

TB

Do Not Sell My Personal Information