1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Perfect Ducbird Pic

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Symon Moore, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Ok like Just Eat that I used when working away and staying in hotels during lockdown then. Not bad worth the minor phone rage I’ll experience then.

Down Stratford way isn’t it? If so not so far from me to make a ride out of it without it being an epic.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. But it’s going to be the future. Personally I think it’s great, sit at a table, order a beer, it’s brought to you, have a quick chat with whom ever brought it. No queueing at the bar and as Duccie says, no one to pinch your table.
    I don’t want to talk to my dinner date Duccie as they’re usually my work colleagues!

3. Maybe its your future -its certainly not mine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well yeah Jez, but it’s not a Michelin starred restaurant, it’s a petrolhead themed bar & diner. Room for all surely?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Symon, I encourage everyone to do what suits them best. I've had great service, recommendations & chitchat from staff at all kinds of restaurants, from greasy, dirty spoon through to the best eateries in the land.

Atmosphere cancelling screen wavers, in restaurants & bars would make me look for somewhere else. But certainly, each to their own.

• Like Like x 1
  6. :motorcycleduc:
    We’ll have to agree to disagree Jez, it’s a great atmosphere there; cool bikes & cars driving in every few minutes, themed days & nights & the staff are as chatty as you want them to be when they bring you your drinks. The 2 minutes it takes to register using a very simple app that automatically opens on your phone when you scan the barcode on your table is really not an “atmosphere cancelling” moment :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. We can happily disagree on what makes a restaurant desirable -and what doesn't. Afterall, It would be rather pointless to have a discussion board if everyone felt the same way about everything...

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I disagree :confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. A15E2806-ECE0-4A9F-9C99-5AEEB06F77FF.jpeg We went a few weeks back, lots of bikes on Tuesday night and pleased to say many Ducati’s, think one of the DOC groups meet up once a month. Stratford upon Avon is only 5 minutes away.

As for the burgers, yes expensive, my mate almost choked on his brioche…

Do Not Sell My Personal Information