1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"the Red Essence. In White": New Livery For The Ducati Panigale V2

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by Phill748, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Silly stickers all over it.

2. I think its awful white is not my favorite color anyway but what's the story with the red eyeliner around the head lights its like one of those asian knock off copy bikes !

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Oi! ;)
    DSC_7836.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I wonder if the white one still runs at twenty million degrees?!!!

5. Totally agree. Ive seen loads of 851’s with the same silly stickers on and those awful agip stickers.

i think i remember some racebikes even falling for them and being covered in them, and then if that wasn’t enough they even painted the frame white...

I mean... really

6. Like the white n red, not keen on the red scallops.

7. Black and red would be better

8. I think it looks fantastic but then I love the V2 anyway & always liked the artic white thing!

9. Got to say that is a sh*te paint job. Looks like something you'd fashion up with a couple of "Dupli-Colour" spray cans. I realize Borgo-Panigale have to sell some Covid-19 burgeoning stock but this really is as unimaginative as it gets.

10. The more I see it the more I like it, but Ducati is red for me and I’m. It upset that my V2 is red now that there is another colour choice.

11. I'm quite happy to be in the minority here.... I like it.. allot. Looks like it's been out on the piss for 48 hours and just woke up after a 3 hour nap. WBM too !

Ducati-Panigale-V2-White-Rosso-2020-MN-APP-14-687x1030.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I like it. I wouldn’t have the lipstick on the front but everything else looks spot on. Better than the red

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. View attachment 209739
    I really like it, including the red eyeliner, I have a thing for red/white!
    SAM_0172.JPG

14. Like the lipstick... better than the lip gloss

15. Looks like a rabbit with myxomatosis

16. Looks like something not out of place down Great Yarmouth Seafront mid90s. Each to their own.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information