1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Speedshop Bbc2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Birdie, Jan 12, 2020.

1. BBC TWO 8 till nine, a breath of fresh air, the main man has a bit of Guy Martin about him, looking forward to next week.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. I thought exactly the same Steve - good chap reminded me of Guy M. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Speedshop ? What’s it about mte? Cars bikes ? X

4. Yep, i enjoyed that :upyeah:

5. Enjoyed it. He’s a decent bloke to boot :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Mainly bikes with a bit of cars, just seemed a change from all the American stuff.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Billy the gammy armed ex Pongo is a good mate of mine, he’s been through a fair bit himself which I think they cover in the programme.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Oh great will catch up on it then.. like you fed up of all the Yankee stuff on Discovery etc.. x

9. I enjoyed it but it did cross my mind that the BBC were trying to replicate other shows with a Guy Martin soundalike. Has potential though.

10. It’s Titch Cormack a double hard bastard ex special boat services guy??
    Because his hair looked lovely

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. L’Oréal?

12. He’s worth it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Boom!

14. Is that like "Touche", or have you just blown his keyboard up?...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Loved it, very entertaining & great to see a Brit take on the tv genre

16. Yep watched and enjoyed- he even laughs like GM.. x

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Is it not just a TV production company and not a bike shop? Established in 2019 and the odd mention they didn't have much money, but still able to do the bike for free and then do the Alps trip :thinkingface:
    Entertaining enough all the same - sure he's 'acting' though to piggy back the Guy Martin format... :eyes:

18. Similar set up to Goblin Garage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. S’Bomb has been going since 2016, and if you know him and know how the place has grown from an empty old work shop to what it is now you’ll know its all pretty factual.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. What's S Bomb? I thought it said Established 2019 on the Speed Shop building :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information