1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Speedshop Bbc2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Birdie, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Was ok.
    For me, they should have ditched most of the car stuff and shown more of the off road bike bits. That route over the Alps looked very interesting, I`m guessing the place they stayed at is maybe a hostel.

2. It's based down on Poole quay, Dorset, and also has a coffee shop built in to the workshop. My sister has been down a few times and met him. Nice bloke I'm told.

3. Another big bearded, tattooed necked, just finished in time, bike/car build shows....:confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cheer up Gary its better than Eastenders. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. yeah - still watched it....:cool: (not Eastenders)

6. Dont know him personally, just through mates and social media. I really like the program and hope they commision a series as he deserves it. I've been looking into that route over the Alps and can see it happening, looks quite a reasonable route to do on the big GS?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Screenshot_20200123_180728_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Took a ride there today. They are clearly not keen on Harleys! :)
    20200125_134609.jpg 20200125_134508.jpg 20200125_134753.jpg 20200125_134320.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Just to resurrect and old thread, the pilot obviously proved successful as series 1 starts tonight BBC2 8pm

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Cool, thanks for the heads up

Do Not Sell My Personal Information