1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trackday Conundrum

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by bradders, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Would like to see evidence of that.

• Agree Agree x 2

2. That sounds extremely Dubious from a legal point of view.

i.e I can’t see that standing up

3. Portimao for me in a couple of weeks, looks like plenty of spaces available now. Retired, so self isolation is not so much of an issue, track insurance on the other hand seems to be more difficult, anyone used the Spanish company that NL are suggesting?

• Like Like x 2
  4. The cover levels are quite low, but if it gets you on track...... I will buy it for Valencia & Jerez.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It gets you on track...
    I don’t think anyone has tested it yet mind you there were several fallers and injuries at estoril last week ... wonder how they got on?

6. Wasn’t in? And got a £1000 fine? Err, what if he was in the shower? Or having a shite?

Or having a shite in the shower??

#147 Mary Hinge, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Can’t you use the usual repatriation stuff?

8. In my case Bemoto said travelling to an FCO banned country voids their cover....for anything.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. If it wasn’t the fact the TD companies insist I’d never buy it. We are still in the reciprocal arrangements lol

10. Same with Holidaysafe. Although my Barclays travel insurance will still cover me for anything other than the track day.

• Like Like x 1
  11. If you fall off just get the on site medics to drop you 5 miles up the road and claim you were run over :upyeah:

:joy:

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. You is out of touch..

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Doesn't cover you for TD's. Even nationals have to buy additional insurance for 'dangerous activities'. Track days, skiing and bull fighting...To name a few...:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Who the f@*k has a landline these days?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. No bud, I was busy with work and have rebooked for 2 days at Anglesey October 13/14

• Like Like x 1
  16. We have, even our broadband comes down that Copper wire.

17. Shhhhhh = pikeys are everywhere....:eyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. diddycoys

Do Not Sell My Personal Information