1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Weather

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jimmy899, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Went out on mine today , first ride of the year over the beacons up as far as Rhayader roads quiet and no plod let’s hope this is the start of spring, it’s been a long time coming.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I went out for a couple of hours this afternoon as it’s been the first spell of half decent weather in 6 months. Fear not, this weekend will be back down to sub 4 degrees down south...

3. Wash your potty mouth out James :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well, at least the snow has stopped...

319DC4DD-91C2-45D0-BCAA-FA229558866E.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sweating me tits off here. Overalls fekkin soaking again. . . .

6. Jesus....

7. 228A44B7-A75E-4BF8-8AAE-EAF380F6915C.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Rain all weekend, cold, and possibly a bit windy. I've got my big girls blouse on and whining! Sunshine has to come soon.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. It’s nice here atm but it’s forecast to lash it down all day.

10. Great sunny weather is only good when you're in the right place!! It's mid 30's dry and sunny where I am, unfortunately that's 1000s of miles away from my bike, and I've another 26 days to before I even see it, let alone get a chance to ride it, :(.

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. It’s pouring down here and dark and gloomy I thought it was still night time o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. Stay positive, the good weather will arrive soon, in approximately 26 days, to be exact, :p.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Love Nuke Tornado ??

14. Nope. Proper nuke for you, you beret topped bicycle riding, onion wearing, garlic smelling frenchy!

[​IMG]

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  15. Soz ET, didnt know how to nuke and funny at once o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I hear it’s been a great season for the skiers

The local hag has forecast 60 days of sunshine - wasn’t too specific as to where though

17. yip, i was boarding a fortnight ago, and taxing one of the bikes this week. the highlands rock. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  18. The next decade?

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information