1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 The Weekend

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Liz Ruby Doo, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Well the weekends gone quick, but got some good few hours in the saddle.
    I'm so in love with my MTS it's nuts
    Anyone else feel the same lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Can't ride mine at the minute but totally agree the MTS is an exceptional motorcycle

• Like Like x 1
  3. Why can't you ride yours ?
    Sorry if being nosey

4. I've had surgery on my shoulder it's the 3rd opp in 18 months can't ride till Christmas

5. Been out on mine a few times over the weekend too. Feeling that front wheel skimming the road at xxx mph is such a buzz.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Get well soon hun
    A friend is having the same problem with his shoulder, had key hole and it's not right so waiting for MRI on it

7. yes I was the same tonight coming home but what a buzz, I can't ride it sensible one bit lol

8. mines getting worn out

• Like Like x 2
  9. And in comfort

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. My front tyre needs replacing. Must be all that skimming.:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Mine's been off road since last week of September :-( MOT was due, I needed a couple of parts. Got them and fitted them, but the insurance ran out before I got it tested and my missus lost her job. So just waiting til I've got Christmas sorted or she gets another job before putting it back on the road. Killing me just seeing it gather dust :-(

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Hope your sorted soon and back on the road

• Like Like x 2
  13. Thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Good luck with yours, had 2 operations on mine now since the accident in 2010 and it's not improved. Pilates has helped but I still have problems. can manage road riding on the MTS without too much pain..track on a sports bike is a no go

15. Many thanks for
    Thanks for the good wishes really concerned that I won't be able to manage the MTS and it has to join my 916 as a ornament

16. Yep they are exceptional machines, as crazy fast as you want or easy to bimble around on with a neutral riding position.
    I had mine five years so starting to get the itch got change, trouble is nothing matches the fantastic combination of the Multi.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Got to ride mine last week, weekend was spent with GF and ferrying eldest daughter to and from work yesterday. Was jealous of those I saw out over the weekend, the weather looked perfect and the trees getting to that spectacular colour. Might try and get out later in the week or even next weekend if the weather holds.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Im loving mine, done 5000+ miles this year so far, washed, polished and cleaned and waxed chain and ACF50 it for the winter. Planning a 600 mile jaunt around Ireland first weekend in Nov, must put the liners back in the jacket and trousers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. As you know well Liz i also love mine too, had a great ride out to Skeg Vegas Sunday, filled up together so all full and Re-filled at same point, my Single spark £20, Dale 1260 2 up £14, Sam 2 upon X1000R £17, spent most of the ride at the back playing catch up but she like's her Gas.

20. Yep me too. I've never loved a bike as much as I do my MTS. The word that always comes to mind is intoxicating!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information