1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Yellow Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by duc13, Aug 7, 2016.

1. I was going through the 749 I'd just bought , put it back together with a good
    scrub and was thinking how good Dukes look in YELLOW.

So if you own a Yella (the colour all Ducati's should be) post some pics, be proud
    and annoy the Red crowd!

004 (2).JPG

And my favourite the S/L :)
    029.JPG

2. Totally agree ,after playing about with different red fairings on mine I've decided its best looking as it left the factory, with the exception of a few useful mods....YELLOW 999S MONO.

DSC_0951.JPG 20160807_135756.jpg

#2 yellowducmaniac, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Even Ducati know what colour the 998 should be by the looks of their brochure, after all, marketing target the majority opinion :D

ducati-998.jpg

4. When are you going to sell me that 998 ? We discussed this too long ago :D. Andy

5. I did some Yellow photoshoppery on a couple of my bikes a while back, as I lurve yellow and was bored. I will own another yellow duke at some point in time.

BTW, expect to see @Ducbird along at any moment to bash us all with her handbag. :Wideyed:

Yellow Des.jpg

Yellow 1098R.jpg

• WTF WTF x 1
  6. :Bag:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. My 1st ever Ducati was a yella un. Cleaner than a clean thing that bike was.

sps7.JPG

8. you talking politics again? signpost or weather vain? that bike looks bowf in yellow.
    but i do agree yellow was invented for the 749. superb look. possibly along with the 999 the best looking bike on the planet. i will have one. in yellow.

9. I think you are right, but because it's Italian and expected to be red. I read somewhere once that about 96% (iirc) of new Ferrari's are red, or were at the time. Loads of buyers go in with the intention of buying something else but bottle it when signing on the dotted line. Apparently the residuals are affected on a non red car too. This may have changed with the popularity of black these days, but give me yellow any day. Or slightly off topic, McLaren Orange :cool:

Lamborghini, Maseratti, Aprilia don't seem to be affected :Watching:

MV Agusta has to be red/silver, anything alse deserves a custodial sentence.

10. :Jawdrop:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Genuine lol at that.

13902728_1779316522309851_5204964109684828670_n.jpg

............ and two for the price of one.

13344566_1054830284599993_4504113859456333362_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. This thread is offensive.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  13. I'm watching you lot
    image.jpeg

14. I bet my RED one was cleaner :Smug:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  15. She'd get it - see the naturally wide apart legs too :Hungry:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  16. Maybe, but not as nice as it was RED. :Vomit:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. Orange is best !

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. avatar.jpg given the choice i would still prefer red but banana is gradually growing on me

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information