1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's A Wedding And Apparently A Football Match Tomorrow....

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Raynewalk, May 18, 2018.

1. Sounds like a bloke i know...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yep know him very well also.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yip, he'll be posting on here while they are all having fun :)

4. Sounds like a bloke I know...:thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Cheers.

6. This man has got it right:beer: Royal_wedding.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Having my sarnie for lunch (sausage too) so turned in news to have wall to wall of this nonsense. They interviewed people 2ho were camping out. Of the 6 people, 5 were yanks and one looked and sounded like she camped on the streets of Windsor every other day too.

8. Out on monster for a cheeky couple of hours in the morning then get settled down in front of the tv for the days big event......

The North West 200 is live streaming from 10:30

9. the Markles finally arrived in Windsor this afternoon

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. A trip to Motolegends & maybe Bykebitz with my mate on her new to her 959, to look at intercoms, jackets, boots ahead of our WDW trip. Looking forward to the quiet roads (if they could be as quiet as the day of Princess Di's funeral, it will make for some great riding)

11. Travelling from Kielder to Arisaig (at Kielder campsite now) and hoping for emptyish roads.

12. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. And less police on the streets in the rest of the country as big numbers have been pulled in to police London lol

14. image.jpeg Well it's a special day so I decided to uncork Panigale power

• Like Like x 1
  15. 8FBE084A-59F5-4AEE-876C-233A0E3F6DF3.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. i genuinely have no issue with the young royals, they seem pretty grounded to me, not interested in the day, but good luck to em.:upyeah:
    here's a wee excerpt from wee gingers latest. gave me a giggle anyhoo. :innocent:.
    On the main BBC news at 6 O’Clock on Friday, the first 15 minutes were entirely about the wedding of someone who will only ever occupy the throne if he’s unfortunate enough to come down with a bad case of constipation, and an American actress from a telly show most of us have never watched. Then there was a brief interlude for other things, although for at least one news item – the presentation of the English fitba cup – they managed to find a royal wedding reference. And then it was back to the wedding for the last 7 minutes of the programe. Then it was over to Reporting Scotland scouring the streets in order to find someone who gave a toss, and the desperate search for a Scottish angle. The best they could manage is that there’s a wee village in Lothian called Markle. There are also places in Scotland called Dull and Twatt, but that wasn’t seen worthy of a mention.

17. I saw two vans (could be same one moved the second time), 2 cars. That was it today.

Think I did about 250 miles today. Did she jilt him and who won fa cup?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information