1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They Are Back ................

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by portboy, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Like the AWB? Aye, nice lads. Hard but fair :rolleyes:

2. Are you Hustling around this summer on a Hustler?

3. My boy has taken ownership of that now Jez, the fleet is all British apart from the 900.

4. Terre'blanche .......... hmmm ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That’s them ;)

Not just the settlers though. Check out Juliess Malema. Proper nasty fucker.

#45 Mary Hinge, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2020
  6. yip, v,tall. v,slim. v,blond. v,nice. i had lot's of SA' friends and work mates about 20 odd years ago when they all came over during the "positive affirmation" years. i still know a few, mostly very nice people. but with some right extreme off the scale scum too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. i will give it a miss Minger the psyche of the Fascist doesn't interest me,. cheers

8. Friends close and enemies closer ;) Don’t ignore the bad boys....

9. Shhhhugar! You could have been my Dad since you're obviously a good one to have. Handing out rare motorcycles to children... Wasn't like that when I was a lad

10. Ah but i do especially the bad boys who encroach in other peoples countries to seek fame and fortune. :rolleyes:

11. Jez, as much as i would have been proud to sired you, the age gap between us indicates i was still using a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass to source the offending weapon. :kissing::kissing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. some things never change. well, looking at that pic recently i guess you also need a mirror now too..

13. So you don’t like immigrants then?

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Don't know any............. i thought the question was about ignoring bad boys ?

#54 portboy, Aug 8, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  15. bah, just the little blue pill ..........

16. funny how things go full circle though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. fook all funny about it :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information