1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thieving low life scum.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pierre 66, Jun 29, 2012.

1. I think hurting them isn't the answer but parading them when caught in front of their mates and beating them then warn them if they come near you or your property the same will happen again may just work
    Bit like the school bully syndrome

Yeah I know dream on

I would protect my kids and property at all costs then see you in court makes my blood boil.

2. In the village I grew up in, they still had the original stocks on the village green - you know, where you put offenders so that people could chuck rotten tomatoes at them.
    I know it might infringe their human rights and lower their self esteem, but perhaps it would be a good idea to bring back the stocks, or the pillory.

Mind you, maybe it wouldn't.

3. When I owned guns (totally legally I might add), I would never have even used them to threaten an intruder, I would be too worried about being overpowered and shot with my own gun.

The stocks are so good because they work on two levels, one the being pilloried by your peers and two by being incredibly uncomfortable leading to cramps in all your muscles after a few hours. You must remember that they were often in them for 12 hours at a time.

4. Totally agree that public humiliation could work. No-one would boast about a humiliating day in the stocks, no badge of honour there.
    As for burglars, I have no idea what I would do in the circumstances but I dare say that my first concern would be that these scumbags are creeping around where my two small children are sleeping. Adrenaline fuelled I might think it's a good idea to make damn sure they won't fancy coming back.

5. Use the same rule they do it is only illegal if someone catches you. So a do what you want just hide the body.

6. Stocks, Pillory, cane, birch, whips.......and if they do it again, gallows.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Not enough pain! Hung drawn and quartered should do it!

8. Woah there!

You can count me out of the death penalty!

9. Hanging em, drawing em and quartering em is too good for em. I'd fillet em and turn em into rucksacks.

10. Now we seem to have passed beyond the realms of fantasy into comedy. Great - but don't confuse it with the real world, or you could get yourself into deep, deep trouble.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Saying that in fantasy it is easy to get rid of the body. Any one did it in real life easy or not? You can PM reply's if you want to :p

12. I suspect getting rid of bodies is something you improve on with practice. Best left to professionals, like so many other things.

13. Cheers Dad, I'll bear that in mind

14. I saw this video last week. Shocking the front of these guys who do this. But i must say that i always carry a chain and lock around with me, every little helps as Tesco say ! But you have to always think in these times that some one else would like your bike and not pay for it.

Even when coming home it is straight in the garage chained up and the entry is only through the main door and even then you have to move two cars out of the way.

sad times we live in .

15. Hitting thieves with a chain with a lock on the end of it is definitely frowned upon and will not be considered "proportionate" by the law should you encounter the thieves. Unless I suppose they are trying to chain whip you.

Oh.... hold on...

16. Have the feckers been caught yet?

17. A lot a macho bullshoit.....................

the first thing you will do whether you agree with them or not, like them or not, criticise them for everything that happens, post all the "im fooking harder than bruce Lee" comments,

is call the Police.

:biggrin:

18. Don`t think they`ve been caught.
    He created a twitter account yesterday (3/7/12) to make "regular updates on," @BikeVictim

Think he`ll be lucky to see it again.

Another mate had an attempted break-in on his garage a while ago. The lowlife scum couldn`t get in, so they levered a patio slab up, threw it through his conservatory window and ran off.

I`d like to see every lamp post from Lands End to John O`Groats decorated with a paedophile or rapist, any spare lamp posts could be used for these thieving lowlife scum.

19. When's the next lynching at Tyburn?

A great day out.

Not.

20. Yeah after I had smacked them round the swede with my bat first



Do Not Sell My Personal Information