1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thieving low life scum.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pierre 66, Jun 29, 2012.

1. How else is one to get a crime number...? :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  2. not quite in the "any person may use such force as is reasonable in the circumstances"

but hey ho...........

3.  don't worry it would be reasonable force under the circumstances Andy and I'm sure being hormonal could be my defence 

4. A friend of mine. He may show up here as the saving grace of his 675R getting nicked is that he now rides a twin from Bologna :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just make sure you have a spare bat to put in his hand afterwards .....

6. He won't have a hand chop it off I say
    Thieving nasty man.
    If your gonna pinch someone's things then your gonna get retaliation so best not do it in the first place or you will get hurt.
    Should be no excuses for any one uninvited in your home or stealing your things suffer the consequences

7. "Swede" - brilliant! Hadn't heard that expression since I was living in Liverpool in '86!

8. My mother is a Liverpudlian that maybe why 

9. One issue there, granted will not always happen but 50/50 is a fair number. You call the fuzz, they show up after 10 min by that time victims fight or flight attitude will emerge. If it is flight then no harm done but if it is fight it will be all over one way or another, good forbid a father/mother has a fight reaction to protect kids. Scumbags will be in pieces or victims will be dead. One way or another kids will endup with no parrents....

10. In common use down here in southern NZ too. :smile:

11. Well that's no surprise. Half of Liverpool must have been on south-bound boat in the 19th century!

12. Lmao my mum is ancient
    My nan was 90 the other day she is Liverpudlian too 

13. Andy, the reason this thread is going on is partly because 'the police' are doing fuck all to catch the thieves, they appear to be acting as an administration service to hand out crime numbers and nothing more. read the stories mate, they turn up after a week, ignore cctv footage, are dis-interested in taking details, can you blame members of the general public for taking matters into their own hands? i know i where my sympathy lies mate.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information