1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking About Racing Next Year.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Skidmark66, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Think we've discussed it before but how much track time was that per day @Drinky ? I was considering entering two classes before I started thundersport since it's basically a 20-25min warm up and two 20min races a day but I was so knackered after the extreme effort of the race that I was quite happy with the schedule of one class! I felt like I had sprinted as hard as I could go for 25mins!

2. i always liked the idea of racing a 400, dont know why just always sounded good fun.

3. Don't go into racing expecting VFM for track time unless you do endurance. Also the best way to learn is probably endurance. Spence has gone from not to bad a pace to a good strong pace, but then had spent hours every few weekends on his bike.

I used to always enter two classes. You have spent the money getting there. May as well make the most of it :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. North Gloucs give you a 10 min free practice session before the racing starts then its a qualifing race (no more than 15 minutes) which decides your position on the grid for the race which depending how timings are going on the day might be 20-25 minutes but could the same as qualy. So if you race just the one class I reckon an hour a day on track.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information