1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Thinking About Selling My 1098r. Anyone Interested??

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Mary Hinge, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Your not being antagonistic :)
    but yes I'd be interested in an asking price also. Looks an absolute beauty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hope you don't think I was being antagonistic, but knowing a bikes history, would be quite important for a potential buyer, would it not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. There were one or two chunks out of 2nd and 3rd so had that rebuilt while the cases were split. Had it super finished (puts a slight radius on all the leading edges) which makes super smooth.
    In hindsight I should have gone the whole hog and put a Nova in there but I've no complaints :upyeah::)

4. Bit of both probably.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. All 1098 are known for gearbox issues. Super finish seems to sort it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  6. I have to ask...what's the price then?

7. Shhh, she’s here now...:eyes:

8. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. As a job lot, 20k.

Note:- I've switched the BST wheels over to my V4S. So the 1098R is back to its OE gold wheels.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Yep thought it'd be around there, got a wedding to pay for soon all my spare £20k's are spoken for.....

....Unfortunately. ;)

Good luck if you decide to move it on.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Meh!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ha ha, saved me 2.6k on a new set for the V4. They're mint so why not? I'm sure you understand :):upyeah:

PS Nowt wrong with OE 1098R wheels. Probably as good as the BST's tbh.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Beautiful machine, good luck with the sale.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. I'd definitely take it, with or without extras. I only have £1,200, but just think how you love being generous to virtual strangers (i could send you a photo I'm handsome enough to ride it), and because it would love being with me, and you'd love being me, and I'd love being you, and you'd be worry free and happy.
    Plus, you'd get loads of good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  15. You're a bit odd aren't you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. 18k with the BST wheels ??

17. ...or £20k without :thinkingface:

18. Oh, I thought Mary was selling it ?? ;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. He is, I’m just loading the gun and your not shooting it very well :bucktooth:

20. Second time. Dont try it again.

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information