1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking Of A Change

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Welsh paul, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Good morning all
    I am new to this forum and will be seeking advice from all you kind people about multistrada.
    I have a 1200 GS (my 3rd) and am thinking of having a change next spring.
    Should I go for the 950 or 1260 that is the question?...I do a European 10 day trip every year with a m8 and a 5 day trip with missus on back.
    Which bike is the more comfortable, I ain't a spring chicken any more!!
    Thanks

2. Welcome, sorry can't help with the Multi question but sure you will get plenty of help soon :upyeah:

3. Welcome. I recently had a test ride on the 1260. And if comfort is a priority ; the seat is awful and the screen is not much better. But you may enjoy the punch from the engine and the handling is sharper than the GS. Best to take a test ride (a long one) to see for your self

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Welcome Dave.......and has been said take a test ride. Of both :)

5. Welcome Dude :cool::upyeah:

6. Hiya

welcome onboard fella

7. Welcome chap. Just for resale I'd probably opt for the 1260. As to the comfort and wind buffetting, plenty of good posts on here helpfull to the point of user height weight, use of bike. As you know with the gs, it takes allsorts but welcome

8. bore da butty

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  9. Welcome to the Forum Welsh Paul:upyeah:.

I can’t advise re the 950 or 1260 but I can advise there are not that many (if any) spring chickens on here so you’ll be in good company:)

10. Thanks for all your replies...will test ride both

11. Welcome and enjoy

12. Welcome to the forum

13. Hi and welcome I own a 1200s pikes peak and absolutely love it can't comment on any of the bikes you are looking at but if there are as good as the 1200 you will not be disappointed

14. Shwmae.
    Welcome

Do Not Sell My Personal Information