1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 Thinking Of Buying A 748

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Gary_86, May 13, 2020.

1. Some folk don't always think of photographs from all angles though, I think the resto comment may be more on account of it's age than condition.
    I'd get the sellers details and talk to him, not everyone does great listings as it's not very often you sell something unless you're a dealer. Get his phone number and talk to him. From that you should get a feel for who he is rather than what it is from photo's only. I find it better to talk to folk who are selling stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Difficult to tell from the pictures whether the fairings are original, if they are aftermarket they appear to fit well, the exhaust heat shield isn't correct for a 97, wheels have been resprayed, looks like it has a radiator guard, generally it looks quite clean and looked after. As mentioned it's worth speaking to the owner or having a look. Check to see if it's had the rockers checked recently, that is a possible extra expense.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information