1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Thinking Of Cancelling My V4s

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JoePeps, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Had my new V4s delivered last Monday, 330 miles on it after a week, love the thing coming from a ‘18 yr S1000rr. I had the ‘19 RR M sport ordered for July.

Happy with my choice to cancel it and get the Ducati

2. What is it that you did not like the 19' BMW? :):)

3. I’m sure they are going to be brilliant, but I never looked back at my ‘18 RR and as good as it was....I never lusted after it.

I think you either do Ducati or you don’t. I wake up thinking of this thing

4. I’ve ridden the new Aprilia and it is amazing, the thing is this is a bike that’s been evolving for 10 years, the V4 Panigale is a completely new design so there are going to be a few issues, they’re both great, the Panigale is prettier, the RSV4 is easier to ride fast.
    I’m not changing the Panigale for one though, waiting for Honda to release this rumoured RVF1000RR, which this time actually seems credible.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think whilst the v4 is easier to ride for most people than the 11/1299’s it is still a handful.

I think that was highlighted at the recent Bridgestone launch where it was the second slowest bike at Jerez in terms of laptimes.

Some very good riders present as well.

#85 Advikaz, Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  6. The thing is though if we’re being honest, you can’t buy a bad new superbike now, they’re all so close in terms of performance, I’ve not had a chance to get mine round a track yet but will next month hopefully, I can see it being really good but like you say, more of a handful than some of the others, the Aprilia certainly doesn’t get the praise that it does for nothing it’s fantastic.
    I have to admit though the Ducati does feel more special to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Now the Aprilia has dumped the jazzy colours and got some hazy gold wheels it looks the nuts in my opinion.

F0939594-8568-42A8-9CFA-B9B5A0042986.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  8. jazzy compared to ktm? :) i like jazzy, black only suits a few bikes. i think the rsv4 rf le with wings gives me wings!!!

9. They should do a Redbull liveried bike colour scheme. :eyes:

10. Shame that Aprilia have went with just a black option on the new bike or I'd have been tempted to buy one over the new Beemer. I think the new RSV4 looks shit

11. Aprilia doesn’t do it for me. Looks like every other sportsbike

12. Well then it doesn’t matter which one you get ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. The Aprilia is a good looking bike, the Ducati is a great looking bike, I will say though the Aprilia is easier to ride fast!, and if I’m being honest it sounds better too, like a V4 is meant to.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information