1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This gay marriage thing.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by andyb, May 19, 2013.

1. Not sure I get what you're saying but I think I understand what you want.

Ha ha! I suppose you think it's wrong ... you think I should be chasing nanny goats instead! Bigot!

You know what you should do for the best then! Boss! :wink:

2. Bigot. Pmsl. Thanks for that, had a tough day in front of a screen and needed a laugh

• Like Like x 1
  3. A gay person I used to work with always used to say that 10% of the population were gay, the other 90% were in denial :eek:.

4. It's pretty obvious that the most rabidly homophobic anti-gay campaigners are themselves gay but in denial - like Fred Phelps and Keith O'Brien, for example. A truly hetero person, confident in their own sexuality, is not concerned about gays one way or the other.

• Like Like x 4
  5. My wife has always said that I am the most bigoted person she has ever met as I dislike everyone equally:biggrin:

6. ive cut this one down, right down..because frankly it was so fkn stupid...

if the religious apologists and those invoking provocative subject matter like this would like to extract their empty heads from their bumholes, they may well want to consider this:

the big invisible skylord is the greatest abortionist on earth...there are literally millions of babies (something like 1million per year in america alone) that are miscarried..this is the skylords abortion, murdering his sacred creation....but thats ok, because its the skylords creation and he/she/it can do whatever it likes eh?

the use of these wildly exaggerated and infantile 'arguments' is wonderful to me, because it confirms that that person has exhausted their moral and intellectual reserves and has had to resort to the tactics of the playground...thanks for the laugh.

• Like Like x 1
  7. thats your opinion

it was merely challenging rights and wrongs in society today

which is akin to the gay marriage predicament...is it right is it wrong....are there mote important issues and who should decide...

how some people rightly or wrongly are oppressed because of decisions made by others in dreadful circumstances

just as you think its not valid even though you have taken it out of context...it was more to do with who has the rigjt to decide for others any why

I find your tripe utter shite frankly and you live in a world of make believe..fuckin invisible skylord for fuck sake....get real you numbty...what you playing fuckin skylanders

hell even shadow was bleeting on about anti biotics at one point for fuck sake

are you sure you ride a ducati and not a high horse

#287 Phill, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  8. bejeezuz
    I struggle to think of a place with more elitist blinkered self indulgent knob heads than this place sometimes

that situation in ireland happens - google it..
    and the question I was posing is not that of the act itself. ..but of the right of others to impose an outcome

#288 Phill, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Very eloquent.
    I'm persuaded.
    :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1

10. im surprised it took you as long as 10 minutes to re-edit your post and add the usual abuse...in all of your other posts you just pile in...

re your comment regarding the rights of others to impose an outcome, i can see that the irony of your comment has gone over your head..maybe you should swing a leg over that high horse.

11. always a work in progress thank you
    ohh shit - lets guess...you got an issue with refining posts too

your always good for a chortle

love phill
    x

#291 Phill, May 24, 2013
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
  12. i do my best to amuse Squire.

13. A mirror?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Blimey! a lot of Ducati riders don't like it up em! Religion is full of shit and is a crutch . Some use the crutch to help achieve very successful and happy lives, some use the crutch to hit out and hurt others and fail miserably in life. Some don't have the crutch (non god believing types) and still have very success lives etc etc etc.

If two people want to get married let em. There all mad (gay or straight) believing that some Geezer/Gal who read a few books and studied how to BE(if they are not fakers doing it for other reasons) mind controlled, who wears outdated and frankly hilarious outfits will have any actual PHYSICAL effect upon them being together.

Marriage, straight or gay is good if you feel it will help you in your life.

15. What a brilliant one liner !

16. The whole "unnatural" thing about being homosexual is wrong - homosexual behaviour has been observed in over 1500 species and well documented in over 500.

There's only 1 species that has shown homophobia, and that's in humans.

• Like Like x 2
  17. interesting point
    but you cant prove it either way

18. Well if people do it therefore it must be natural. The only question is of acceptability to the masses.................

19. Each to their own but i can't get my head around biting the pillow and taking it up the chuffa! Lol

20. I wonder how the fuck you can actually say the Majority don't want it? Are you some kind of oracle on peoples thoughts? You spout more antagonistic thoughtless shit than I do. And what has it got to do with you me, or anyone else other than the two people involved in the marriage? If you don't like it tough , it's a democracy as you say. You get what you like and what you don't.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information