1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This gay marriage thing.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by andyb, May 19, 2013.

1. Just don't ever push back Steve.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  2. just stating a fact of how they voted in 2003.
    the majority voted no for marriage but yes for civil partnership.
    im referring to the politicians of that day.
    read it again I specifically mention politicians

#302 Phill, May 24, 2013
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
  3. ive never tried it.
    it could be an amazing experience
    you know what they say

dont knock it til youve tried it :eek:

4. I totally believe in the sanctity of marriage, so much so, I am on my third.

I also believe in the humour in euphamsims, so here is mine......

"People who bowl from the Vauxhall End". Let 'em get married, who really gives a fuck(!?).

I'm worried now, if I had preceded that sentence with the word "black" I would be a racist homophobe.

5. Me too...............although somewhat hypocritical, as I am on No.4...............it's a pity the 'others' didn't believe in the same and they were definitely 'more religious' than I.....

AL

6. I think you'll find that I just did.

7. In the words of old George Roberts the late landlord of the 3 kings pub!

(in a worcestershire farming accent)

Local.. George! what you reckon to this gay vote thing?
    George... Theres only one way shit shud go up hill and that's in a wheel barra!! lol

8. Prostrate check anyone?...............It's just the same...................................Apparently

9. Some women like back door fun so I am led to believe. so there maybe something to it.:eek:

10. ive had a colonic irrigation.
    that felt...well......hmmmmm...ahhhhhh...good.....but

i couldnt do a great deal with the shower head afterwards though :)

11. With all whats going on!
    you will be amazed how many simple folk who dont live in the city who vote!
    Some of you loud city types need to remember this :wink:

12. I'll try it on the Mrs Mike! :eek: But i may be in A&E post back door fun!!

13. As I said, tell her not to push back! :upyeah:

14. Maybe some people should have gone through what I did at the age of 11.......................two (or was it three?) middle aged doctors sticking their fingers up my arse, telling my mother that I had been overeating at Christmas......

....when in reality, I was about three days away from dead with bowel cancer.........

Despite the operation and the very long stay in hospital, the painful memory of fingers up my arse will stay with me; so if any f**ker gets near my arse he is liable to get a crash helmet in his teeth........

15. It was interesting, but ... prove what either way?

16. They check for a dislocated coccyx in a very similar way... Thankfully I was far too full of morphine to feel a thing.

17. Tory MP's pay good money for that :tongue:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information