1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Is Interesting…….would You Have One?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by El Toro, Jul 4, 2021.

1. It doesn't look very comfortable!

comfort.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Looks pony

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  3. Gains in efficiency are probably minimal at legal speeds so I can't see it being the way forward. Weight saving and better batteries are the way forward for electric. That would be the same for petrol powered vehicles. If we had a car with the weight of a MK1 Golf for example fitted with a modern 1 ltr petrol engine it would be both quick and very economical.
    Around 1992 Opel wanted a 3 litre car, meaning fuel consumption of 3 litres per 100km or about 94 miles per gallon. They used a standard Opel Corsa Diesel and lost as much weight as possible mainly through the use of carbon fibre for all body panels, doors, dash board etc. They achieved their goal and halved the fuel consumption by losing the weight. That is the way forward in my opinion. Aero gains for vehicles doing 70mph is a gimmick.

4. Love the looks, reminds me of the film Tron. But looks very uncomfortable for me, and how are you going to filter down the A13 in rush hour on it. By the time it’s ready, Gengis Khan will have banned any vehicle that has a fun factor anyway!

5. Anyone know if there will also be a BIP available?

6. Looks like some 80's futuristic shite. I'm oot....

7. Fantastic for that small weekend shopping trip, gravity will kill the human torso within minutes me thinks with that riding position unless of course it's a chest supporting airbag.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information