1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thomas Cook Collapse

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Sep 19, 2019.

1. But I bet his wank when angry is ducking epic :mad::mad::mad::astonished:o_O:confounded::splat::splat::pensive:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Thankfully (for me) its Thompson not TC flight.

Still feel for those poor buggers shafted by poor leadership and management

3. Off course it is that w@nker at Ryan Air again who immediately doubles some prices, no he is not a money grabbing Bastid apparently , just a matter of supply and demand, has to be one of the most unpleasant airlines in history!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. He has to justify the €99m bonus he’s going to get

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. It is said that travel broadens the mind. That explains a lot. :thinkingface:

6. I was watching this with interest last night as i had flights only booked (used my credit card so if all else fails i can get dosh back that way.)I thought i had better get up at 4.30 this morning to see if they had gone tits up.
    As we all now know they had .So i booked new flights there and then for £260 return.
    I went onto the flight scanner sites tonight and they are now £260 each way !
    The way i see it is there will be a lot of empty hotels which will not get rebooked due to the massive flight price increases .

• Like Like x 1
  7. tis said you like sex and travel, soooooo fvck off.

8. So I take it he's just bummed your piles back into place and you now wish him away o_O

9. Have we all been reading about the £20 Mill in bonuses the executives have received over the last 5 years.

£4.7M bonus for managing a £158 mill loss for Green.

Interesting reading.

TB

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. I rest my case m'lud. :rolleyes:

11. i guess the upshot to all this (and that other thing) is that all those rundown seaside towns might see a turnaround in tearms of the home market

12. My mate just contacted me asking if there were any jobs at my place...he used to work for Monarch and then went contract looking after TC aircraft...double bummer.

13. A colleague of mine just got back from Majorca where he's been going for the past 17 years, he said normally it is a 90% British holiday resort (why would you want to go there springs to mind?), however, this year it was full of Russians and Germans and the British element was down to about 30%
    Why are people not going on holiday I wonder; 9 years of austerity and falling wages perhaps - sure this will provoke some discussion :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. don't these bastards aren't going anywhere at the mo, a real pain in the arse.

15. D950FBF4-E994-4AB4-8E3F-5DAE2F195C1C.jpeg Too soon?

• Funny Funny x 5
  16. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Sailing close to the wind...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information