1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Thoughts?

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Leesey, Mar 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. It was given a service, presumably with belts replaced & Desmo check 10 months ago and a reputable independent, then MOT’d. Perhaps the owner planned to sell it then but never did. Don’t sweat it, it was just 10 months and a few miles ago. It’s been serviced, been brought up to date. Ask the owner about the gap, haggle a little bit but know you’ll get asked the same perhaps when you sell it, and just buy the thing.

2. Just looked at the photos again, very easy to change back to totally standard for very little money. Tempting :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Plenty of gaps in service history on mine. Most important is the recent history and that it’s in good nick now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just bought it collect this week condition depending

• Like Like x 5
  5. Nice one!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Well done. You are gonna love it. :motorcycleduc::heart:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Plan is that I take it back to stock apart from the exhausts (even though it has the standard exhausts) and polish her (I detail cars for a hobby)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don’t make it so nice you are afraid to ride it though. They are meant to be ridden. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. She will get ridden, you should have seen my cooper s that I had the paintwork was immaculate but it got driven!
    She won’t be going out in the wet though. I’ve done enough of that haha

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information