1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Thoughts?

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Leesey, Mar 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. And??

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Same as you,the phone went dead the first time/then the second time it just rang & i got bored by then.:rolleyes:

3. These fuckers need to get a life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Probably that Mr @Exige messing around,now that he's half retired.;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I’m at work :bucktooth:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. Hes what?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. TWAT

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. The suspense is killing me on this one o_O

9. See #43

10. Home now, it's C-U-Next Tuesday time :):upyeah: still busy though :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sending a medic out,as it sounds like your running a temperature with all this work these days.;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Anyone called Snells with the reg plate to verify if they have ever seen it ? an @Android853sp he claims he bought it from MR, any way to check ? Especially as he is is leveraging their reputations to sell it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. If it was a legitimate sale,i think you would find it must be sold by now..surely.?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Okay, the phone number in the advert is ‘protected’ which is designed to protect against scammers and such like which could explain the issues people have been having when they phoned. Did the e-mail ever get replied to ? Andy

15. NO I have not had a response.

to be fair the car and classic ad which reads almost identical to this it took him around 7 to 10 days to get back to me.

16. I just phoned this minute and it rings for a longtime,then you get cut off.

17. I've stopped looking at this as a potential bike because of the issues and I have found a different bike that I now like yes more expensive for what it is but have managed to speak to the dealer straight away.

it does confuse me as to why you would pay for an auto trader advert if you weren't / didn't have anything to sell..

18. All very cloak and dagger.: unamused:

19. I’ve tried to look on the internet to see if it’s a cloned advert but haven’t found anything remotely similar. Shame you were put off and went to look elsewhere but pleased you have found something you have confidence in. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information