1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 R Throttle Spacers

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Kempy, Mar 21, 2017.

1. I got mine today and fitted in 10 minutes. So much better now as I hate any throttle play. The label had a value of the package as $0.99 so I guess that's why there is no problem with customs etc. I even got a $5 discount from the guy for quoting the Missenden Flyer.

2. Doesn't your 1299 auto blip in down shifts?

3. Yes. However, I fitted it first to the 959, which doesn't. The big difference it makes on the 1299 is when you are in traffic or built up areas and have to try to gently roll off/on the throttle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have these on my panigale but am going to put some on the minster too.

Did the JHP ones fit the monster 1200R does anyone know?

Thabks

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. JHP would tell you, but my understanding is that they would fit all of the Ducati FBW throttles.

6. JHP dont know if they’re the same so didn’t want to sell me them in case they caused a problem but said to take my panigale ones out and try them in the monster , which I couldn’t be arsed to do really.

The American seller said they’re all the same anyway but do have the monster 1200R listed so just bought theirs they work out about the same price and they’re the ones I got for the panigale and were fine

7. Does anyone know if the 3D CAD files are available anywhere? I might just print a set.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information