1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time For A Tourer??

Discussion in 'Touring' started by carson, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Can't disagree with that, but this is a Ducati forum - no gentlemen here sir, we are red blooded, passionate and true believers in form over function (well excepting scramblers :p)

2. That's why there's the MTS parked next to the GS in the garage... ;)

And don't go belittling Scramblers... as well as @chizel and his epic European drinking tour there are others that recognise the Land Of Joy...

(as cheesy as Jamie is, I find him quite hard to dislike... he was a good racer and his Pikes Peak run was pretty impressive, #4 and best rookie scored. Motogeo is beautifully shot and I will freely admit to envying him a bit - cheesy seems to be working for him)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lucky I didn't mention Multi's along with scramblers then ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Are Multistradas not real Ducatis either then? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. They are all real Ducati's :D just some could describe them as less pure when it comes to the classic Italian design ethos - kind of in the way that the Leaning Tower of Pisa would have been knocked down anywhere else

6. I dunno, my last MTS was totally unreliable... (not) working as intended. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. One bike i looked at before buying my 1200s was the KTM 900t
    They had stopped making them when I looked, I wanted to buy new, but a cracking bike if you can find a good low mileage example.
    Didn't rate the new one though, couldn't stop the buffeting.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information