1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Wasting Buyers

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Messer, Apr 30, 2019.

1. you're too kind!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Story is concluded. Gave him all his money back not worth the hassle.

He’s pissed off with this thread (and me, no idea why as it’s not me that’s calling him out) got right uptight about an old HPI that has a previously registered overseas marker on it. He asked me to put this up, as he said he wants to come on here and set his name straight

So, here is the HPI, and what it states on the logbook.

He asked me is it a UK bike early on, having taken what the logbook says as ‘declared new in GB by independent importer’ and knowing what Ducati were Like back then having owned about 15 Ducati’s over the years to me it’s a UK bike I thought nothing of it, but even still who’s actually arsed?

He also told me that because of this my bike is worthless. Ok anyone want it for free? :sob:

Came to my door being all aggressive with my kids upstairs in bed. Threatening to come back if the moneys not all there. Jeez I’m not a highway man

Absolutely no need for all of this all I’m trying to do is sell a bike! If anyone should be pissed off it should be me!

217D5251-FE0E-46AA-B53A-C65612B24369.jpeg

C812BB67-3BDA-41A6-8E80-D1C673B67561.jpeg

3. I will take you up on your free offer thanks - does it include delivery or shall I collect? :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Did he look like this;)
    4lLSvrR.gif

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. What an absolute knob!! That’s one fine sps, not many in that condition with such an enthusiastic owner. Good luck to anyone who does actually buy it as it is top notch. Hopefully no more dreamers, I bet his Mrs said he wasn’t allowed it :joy:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. What's with the laugh @Messer - it's a written contract and the bike is mine now :mad:

7. You wouldn’t want it it’ll just take up space

8. I have room in the van :thinkingface:

9. Good on you dude. Onwards and upwards. Reputation intact, and time for a beer. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. It’s always time for a beer !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'll even bring you a beer when I pick it up, feel a bit guilty getting it for free :innocent::upyeah:

12. Haaa your not letting go are ya

13. Previously registered overseas : Yes
    Declared new in GB by independent importer.

What is wrong with this buyer? How will affect the bike if has been registered in whatever country, not used there, then imported to UK?
    Only issue I can see is the insurance being slightly more expensive(if at all)..they can formulate in "funny" ways and then back off if anything comes up. What would the right answer be to "Is the vehicle an import or a UK model"? Using common sense the answer is Yes to both questions.
    Either way the buyer is a time waster.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. :eyes:

15. One of these should cover the cost :)
    7659700-.jpg

16. Some people convince themselves that so
    nope that beer is imported.

Bombardier only I’m afraid, othing accepted even if brewed in the uk under license

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I can see he's going to be difficult to deal with - I'm on my way :mad:

wotsits-lorry-truck-158887-o.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. If he were at my door, he would've been wearing a Micky Flannagan cup of cold piss.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Why don’t you delete the thread then?

20. Don’t want to?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love You Love You x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information