1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Tkcc Wheels.

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Biot, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Thyssen Krupp are releasing carbon wheels for the V4 soon.
    No price yet but I have their front carbon wheel for 959 on my 899. They’re extremely well made and are lighter per pair than equivalent BST’s. Even though the rims are reinforced with metal strip; unlike BST’s.

2. Aren’t they the company that were making them for the S1000rr and having issues with cracked spokes? I know the carbon debate keeps coming up but still a worry. Will be cool to see what they release though, love the twisted spokes on the BMW wheel

3. The road legal RR had carbon wheels by one company; who had the issues. The track only M Sport RR costing 70k has the carbon wheels made by TKCC. I haven’t heard of any issues with the TKCC ones.

4. TKCC wheels look OK. Just not a lover of the weave they've used.

5. My front TKCC.

F1196121-2337-42F3-8162-4D68E9BDD042.jpeg

2E544FA2-4745-461C-B85D-CA0A6040B0C3.jpeg

323B1BB2-1B8F-4C12-8E3E-5EE74CAD9686.jpeg

6. I liked your wheels @Biot at super sausage. V nice.

7. Ta. I prefer the weave pattern of the TK one, to the BST rear I have on. As soon as they announce the release date I'll probably get one. The BST rear will then be up for sale. :upyeah:

8. The weave on the spokes is fine. Just not liking the weave on the rims themselves. Each to their own. Just my personal choice.

9. ive just sold my bst wheels off my r1, got a bit paranoid about them. if i get new wheels they will be forged alloy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Rotobox Bullets use the same type of structure with a round metal rod around the circumference of the outer edge. It’s also one continuous process with the carbon strand structure. Apparently making it far more superior in strength. Definitely far more attractive in my opinion :bucktooth:

70D71767-6E7B-4DE9-95C4-36AD1904A3D8.png

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information