1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Keep Or Not To Keep

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Ryan, Aug 5, 2018.

1. It’s just my opinion, I’d probably pay you what you wanted if I was in the market for one, but I’m not, it’s a niche bike, only if you know what it is then you see it’s appeal. The mass market just see a 9 year old bike with some bling for £7100 .

But, it’s not sold because nobody wants to pay that amount for it, that’s the reality.

I also think it puts people off that it needs a tyre, when you pay top whack you would expect it to be fully sorted, I would anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I just sold a 2004 Aprilia RSV-R factory that needed a new back tyre and a service for £5500 in 1 day of advertising :) selling is sometimes a mysterious thing for sure... but deffo worth hanging on to due to the low mileage. Have you seen what they are asking for Streetfighters in Germany :eek:

3. Bloody
    Bloody Germans, bombed our chippy they did

4. DornierDo17_1.jpg

5. Looks lovely mate. If ever I go back to road riding the SF will be firmly on my radar. If there's no financial pressure, ride it, keep it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ye
    Yes i agree but i change the tyre get it served then still get guys offering me 6500 for it and doing what you did comparing it to the price of a completely different bike " i can get a 2011 fireblade for that" i mean WTF well go buy the fire blade then haha.

Ill just keep it and sell it another time if i feel like it not giving it away just because its "9 years old" and "needs a back tyre" that's sales tactics to get something cheaper than its worth. I adjusted the price for It's need for tyre and service.

Hey no one wants to pay 7k for it that's fine hence why i put the post up should i just keep it?? Sounds like a yes because the bike buying world is full of nuggets at the moment

• Like Like x 1
  7. It is some bike mate timeless really Ducati were ahead of there time with these i think! i have 5days left on Ebay if it doesn't sell it's not getting relisted its staying in my garage where it belongs.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information